Pages

Feed Back Mail from Dr. Dharma Rao

Dear Lakshmi Manchu Garu,

The interview with Sri Nara Chandrababu Naidu was too good. It was inspiring and interesting. After watching the show I become as a big fan for him. I watched it on the blog. Thank you very much.

From my college days I am having interest in politics and public services but till now I am not sure about that. But today I have decided to work only in India and work for my people with the knowledge what i learnt till now. May be through politics I can do it. Basically I am from Srikakulam, born and brought up in Vishakapatnam; I am a physician (Did my MBBS) and now doing my PhD in Bergen University, Norway (Working on Tuberculosis). I think this programme turned my life into different direction.

The shows with people like Sri Nara Chandra Babu Naidu garu helps and inspires young people like me. Looking forward for nice talk shows with other inspiring personnel. It was really good.
Keep the same momentum.

Good luck& Cheers :)
Thanks
Dharma
Norway

No comments:

Post a Comment